Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sprained neck, aching arms & shoulders & back & legs -- seems like there isn't a better way to celebrate Labours' day eh.


Sat on the empty 153 with Rabiah for 2 stops before I alighted at Kovan MRT and trained to RafflesPlace to get my spectacles done -- I don't like it that much now but at least its not noticeable at all. Indecisive me took hours to decide on a pair, sigh.

Sigh, econs and maths tests = ):

Swine flu's kinda scary & I like to call it pork flu! Geetha & I were secretly hoping we'd get 37.6 on the ODT so we could skip the econs lecture test, tough luck )= 19 students who didn't bring theirs had to travel to the nearest mall to get themselves ODTs before 10 and I was like ohshit I shouldn't have brought mine D:


So we did our 5 Napfa items yesterday, I must say I'm pretty satisfied, especially sit and reach, because I miraculously got a B instead of the normal D (I only got a B last year cause I got many tries)! & I wasn't the only one! Ris managed to do her S&R plus SBJ, dina too! :D :D

Standing broad jump was 203 cm, I should be lucky nobody walked past me by the front cause my facial expressions then was quite hilarious, I heard -.- Literally ROFL-ed when they gave this constipated look.

Shuttle run was, fortunately, fine for that ONE AND ONLY try I got, cause I accidentally threw the bean bag on the floor during the first try and the teacher didn't let me do it again.

Situps and inclined as per normal! I JUST REALISED ALOT OF THE NAPFA ITEMS START WITH THE LETTER 'S'! O:


Some pictures are still in my camera. Bet there'll be more tomorrow :D (DINNER WITH THE GIRLS YOOOO!)

Some tagreplies :

20
riane: HI! HOW'S THE WONDERFUL TREE COMING ALONG? :D
{I've taken a picture of it, shall show you next time (WE CAN DANCE AROUND THE BUSHES AND TRESS AND SING!!}

24
ray: yeah i dont feel like running anymore too. ):
{was horrible D:}

27
anna: YEAH!! I WATCHED E SHOW TWICE IT'S STILL SO AWESOME!
{YES SO AWESOME JEANBAPTISTEMAUNIER! (L) love the storyline ^_^}

29
kaiying: hahah i'll never love maths too!!!
{High five I think I just falied a lecture test D:}

ray
: "just another day, started out like any other..." hahah was that from jesse McCartney!
{Nah it was from a photograph, and I miss listening to jesse hahaha! i've still got school on saturday :/

No comments: